Home >> Personalized Homemade Graduation Cards
Add a personal touch and make your own cards.
You can't get more special than a personalized card.
The one below is soooooo easy to create.
People always feel privileged to receive a homemade card especially one containing their
own name.Time is one of the most precious things that we have and it says so much if
you use yours to make this personalized card for someone. So go on and make someone's
If you like it then the following links include full instructions on how to make your own personalized cards:
Obviously you'll need to choose the first letter from this list. Just hover over the desired
letter with your mouse and right-click, select copy and then read below for further
1) Hover over, one of the letters above with your mouse, right-click and select "copy".
2) Open a new document in your word processing tool and set the paper size to reflect
the size of the card you are going to use.
3) Now position your cursor where you want the letter to go and right-click your mouse
band select "paste".
4) Repeat steps 1 and 3 until the name is complete.
1) Hover over the first letter with your mouse (within your word processing tool where
you have already created the name).
2) Left-click your mouse to select the letter.
3) Now move your mouse over one of the corners until arrows appear.
4) Left-click on the arrows and drag your mouse until the letter is the desired size.
5) Repeat steps 1 to 4 until all letters are the desired size.
I hope you love the cards you create! The main Homemade Graduation Cards page has help with printing, wording, tips and envelope ideas.