Graduation Invitations to Print
Home >> More Free Printable Invitations
>> Graduation Invitations to Print - Butterflies
Butterfly design graduation invitations are a beautiful design. Great for anyone including nature lovers.
The printable graduation invitation is totally free. It also has instructions on customizing and printing it. Also instructions on making your own invitations and ideas on paper and wording.
If you prefer you can browse the large selection of Free Printable Invitations.
Alternatively you may wish to use a photo. In that case there is an extensive range of Photo Graduation Party Invitations which are entirely free.
How to Personalize Your Free Graduation Invitations To Print
- Create a text box that completely covers all the wording you want to replace. NB. If you need to use precision when placing your text box then press CTRL & the Up and Down keys.
- Enter your own customized wording in the text box.
- Please note - you can type the names of those you are inviting on each invite and print them separately (or even do a mail merge if your a computer whiz) but if you choose to hand write those you are inviting on your invitations then I'd recommend a calligraphy set - www.joann.com a lovely "Zig Calligraphy" set.
How to Print your Free Graduation Invitations To Print
- Open a word document.
- Set the printer to the desired paper size.
- Insert the image.
- Adjust the margins to zero.
- Adjust the image to cover the full size of the paper. Do this by clicking on the image and dragging one of the corner arrows.
- To ensure everything looks just right go to File, Print Preview.
- Print a "cut to size" test sheet to be certain that the font, font size and placement of your message will be as you desire. Make any necessary adjustments, then print your invitations.
Tip - Mark an X on one side of the test sheet prior to printing. This will help you determine which way up to place the invitation in the printer.
Make Your own Graduation Invitations To Print
You can make your own butterfly designs, or any other graduation party invitation design.
- You can arrange the colors you want.
- You can use clip art to add in a butterfly or any other great image.
For a large selection of clip art and full instruction on exactly what to do see the graduation clip art page.
The simplest process is:
- Open a new doc in your word processing tool and set up the page size - choose File and Page setup.
- Now right-click your mouse over the clip art (instructions below) you’d like to use and select “copy”. Now place your cursor on the area where you want the clip art to go and right-click and select “paste” to add the clip art to your doc.
- Lastly, add some text and use some word art as well to personalize it.
There are other great techniques such as a washed out background which gave amazing looking graduation invitations.
Using clip art you can make butterfly envelopes, butterfly favor tags, butterfly place cards, butterfly party hats, butterfly game certificates, butterfly T-shirts, and butterfly save the date fridge magnets.
Graduation Invitations Paper
Butterflies are colorful and so are butterfly invitations.
The graduation paper should highlight the graduation invitations to print design and compliment it.
The simplest paper to choose is white. Indeed you may well have white printer paper which is just perfect to use.
Generally invitations have a card like feel and need thicker paper. Cardstock is great for that purpose. You can cut it into a butterfly shape.
The same paper can be used for eye butterfly thank you notes, butterfly place cards and butterfly announcements.
Click here to see more printable graduation invites - the next one has a champagne design.
Return from Graduation Invitations to Print - Butterflies to the main Free Printable Graduation Invitations page.
Return from Graduation Invitations to Print - Butterflies to the Home page.