Graduation Motorcycle Party
>> Graduation Party Themes
>> Graduation Motorcycle Party
Hit the open road this graduation with a motorcycle graduation party.
I hope to give you lots of graduation party ideas, including:
Hog riders, Harleys, Easy Riders and serious fun.
A motorcycle themed party can be a simple party and fun to do. Lots of fun and enthusiasm can make it amazing.
The venue could be simply at home, which is great for relatives and friends who will be comfortable and relaxed. Why not try a race track, motorcycle sales outlet (a Harley dealer would be amazing), transport museum, or park. Perhaps you can ask some enthusiasts to display their bikes. Another great venue is a diner or a Hard Rock cafe.
- Invitation ideas and wording
- Lots more ideas.
Graduation Motorcycle Party - Invitations
There are lots of great images to use to give graduation invitations, and the graduation party, a brilliant motorcycle feel.
You can put together homemade graduation invitations, use clip art, photo graduation invitations and brilliant free printables.
Regular white printer paper is just fine. You may be able to find stationery from a motorcycle dealership, transport museum or riding school which you can customize with your own wording to make exciting invitations.
You can also use white construction paper cut out in the shape of motorcycles. Personalize the bikes with school colors and name. Write the graduation party details on the motorcycles.
Also you can use card and make motorcycle event tickets. Decorate the tickets with Graduate Motorcycle event for example.
Homemade Graduation Invitations
Once you have the paper organised you can move on to writing the invites.
Use lots of phrases like:
Brilliant ways to word the graduation party invitations are:
- Open Road
- American Chopper
- Easy rider
Ride with the hog riders on (time/date) at the graduation party.
Before you hit the open road celebrate with the biker party goers at (venue).
RSVP to Gang Leader(details)
The graduate Angels are riding into town at (time/date) for the motorcycle graduation party at (venue)
Come and pose with the gang
RSVP to (details)
The Angels leader (the graduate) invites you to join the Graduate Angels Graduation Motorcycle Party.
Wear your toughest looking biker gear.
Come to the race track (venue) and show off your motorcycle skills at the school Harley Graduation Party
Race starts at (details)
RSVP to (details)
Calling all Harley fans, come and wonder at the Harley memorabilia at the graduation party
Start at (details)
RSVP to (details)
Evel Kneivel invites you to show your motorcycle stunts at the graduation party
Start at (details)
RSVP to (details)
The Superbike World Champion (graduate) invites you to speed on over to the graduation party
Start at (details)
RSVP to (details)
Clip Art Graduation Invitations
The simplest way to complete the graduation motorcycles party invitations is to use motorcycle clip art.
Lots more detailed instructions on my graduation clip art page.
Photo Motorcycle Party Invitations
- Copy and Paste the motorcycle graduation clip art image that you would like to use into your word document. Before you paste make sure your cursor is in the location where you want the clip art placed
- Click on the image and arrows will appear on the corners. Use these arrows to stretch the image to the desired size.
- Then I simply added wordart at the top of the page for a great title and added the party details in plain text underneath the graduation clip art.
Also, simply arrange a good quality motorcycle photograph. Photograph of the young graduates dressed in motorcycle costume would be perfect. Leather jacket, helmet, goggles or sunglasses, hog t-shirt, riding boots and jeans. Just set the scene for the motorcycle theme party.
Scan it onto your computer.
Using photo editing software, change the picture dimensions to the size you need.
Then simply print onto your choice of paper.
Free Printable Graduation Invitations
Graduation Motorcycle Party - Decorations
A motorcycle party can let you get really creative and make motorcycle decorations, borrow lots of motorcycle accessories and indulge your passion for bikes.
Create a visually stunning entrance:
- Park a beautiful motorcycle out front of your home.
- Set up motorcycle themed bunting and balloons around the entrance
- Set up a banner announcing the Motorcycle Party Or Graduation Harley Party with motorcycle pictures on it.
- Light up the entrance if your party is after dark.
- Chopper Photo Stand In
- Hang up lots of picture and posters of motorbikes and famous people on them.
- Hang up pictures from films like Easy Rider and American Chopper.
- Fosters of famous motorcycling champions, their bikes and famous racetracks.
- Set out Motorcycle clothing like leather jackets, Harley t-shirts, goggles, scarfs, bandannas, gloves and boots.
- Create a mural of the Graduate Angels out riding their motorcycles. The artist could create a scene set against a diner or a long open road, for example. You could even set one of these scenes up as a photo shoot and blow up the photo to a large size for the motorcycle party.
- Using diner style scene setters, set up a diner aimed at motorcyclists. If you can set up a counter area with coffee, food and all the other items usually seen that would be great. The tables would be diner style with helpers serving.
- A fake Hard rock café would be great if you can hold of the memorabilia and set up the atmosphere required. Finding all the tables and chairs would be tough though.
- Create a mural with motorcycles and people for guests to color in, sign and leave messages on.
- Perhaps a long shot but a local motorcycle dealership may be willing to set up a sales area.
For the Table there are lots of great options. Make helmet shaped place mats, touring map menus and place cards with motorcycle stickers. Use toy motorcycles and helmets as the centerpiece, and also have a photo of the graduate. Cover the table with a metallic silver tablecloth. If you are including a racing theme then you can find great checkered flag tableware.
- Display lots of chrome items like fake exhaust pipes.
- Make signs with Harley and Triumph in orange and black.
- Display any of the graduate's motorcycle gear.
- Display different motorcycle helmets.
- Hang up in bunches of orange and black balloons and streamers.
- Create Shields for the Graduate Angels. The shield should represent the graduation angels and their way of life. You can put on lots of skulls, bones and fake motorcycle badges . You can add a motto like “Always Stand Together“.
- Flags for the Graduate Angels may be fun if you can make them in the same design as the shield.
- Other flags that could be used are the National flag, Confederate flag or flags for famous motorcycle brands. Particularly Harley and Triumph would be good.
- Bunting is great to use in various colors. The colors could be Harley black and orange for example. The bunting could also be designed like the Graduate Angels shield.
- Set up a "spare parts" area which hands out the favors
- Checkered flags
- Make bunting in the shape of black helmets.
- If you can find flame decals they are great to display.
- Set out toy motorcycles.
- Borrow any motorcycle items you can to display.
- Set out motorcycle sales brochures.
- Create a diner area to serve food from.
- Decorate with some touring maps of USA.
- Dedicate an area of the party to the different types of motorcycle. You can have manufacturer brochures, early designs, videos, posters and perhaps you can display real bikes.
- Dedicate an area of the party to a famous motorcycle champion. They may have merchandise, a website and photos of winning races and on the podium.
- Display information, maps and signs for each major race track and their championship events
- Display photos the graduate and their friends motorcycling. Show photos of their best motorcycling moments. They may even be in a local club which has lots of memorabilia including the graduate.
- Display helmets which can be great if they are personalized and also if they show the changing helmets over the years.
- You can contrast all kinds of equipment over the years of the graduate‘s life. If you can show gloves, goggles, jackets, sunglasses and boots
- Have checkered flags
Decorate your guests, this is a brilliant way to add to the graduation motorcycle party, and getting your guests in the graduation party mood!
A great idea is to have a box of guest decorations at the motorcycle party entrance and hand them out liberally!
- Helmets, bandannas, goggles and hog rider t-shirts.
- Have someone to give guests fake tattoos
- Also bandannas, biker caps, sunglasses and perhaps some Harley buckles
Graduation Motorcycle Party - Costumes
- Leather jackets, jeans t-shirts, riding boots and bandannas
- Make your own easy rider t-shirt
- Helmets, goggles or sunglasses
- Accessorize with motorcycle stickers, Harley key chains, and fake tattoos.
Graduation Motorcycle Party - Food and Drink
Motorcycle food and drink can closely follow traditional diner catering offerings. The graduation party may even be at a motorcycle dealership!
- All kinds of Burgers
- Hot dogs
- Green salad
- Lots of BBQ, including spare ribs and sausages.
- French fries
- Veggie dips with carrot, celery and cucumber
- Fruit bowls such as orange, apple, grapes, strawberries, blueberries and pineapple.
- Boxes of raisins
- Ice cream
To drink have lots of milk shakes, sodas and water.
The graduation party cake is very easy to make as all the ingredients are mixed together in the same bowl.
The Graduation Cake page
gives all the details you need on the recipe, cooking tools and ingredients. Also great ideas on cake decorating, themed cake decorating, using fondant, cupcakes, cap cakes and lots, lots more.
Simple Decorating Idea for Your Party Cake
1) Decorate the cake with white frosting. Using orange and black frosting create a Harley shape. Then using colored frosting of your choice add the graduates name and congratulations.
2) Alternatively once the cake is frosted with white frosting, plus black frosting for a helmet, then add toy planes and congratulations to the graduate.
Party - Games
- Teams - if you have team games during the party you can set the teams up at the start. One way to do that is to randomly hand out different colored bandannas as guests arrive. Their team are defined by their colors.
- Skills Game
- Set up a track with lots of turns, parking areas and straights which you may do using those sports cones for example.
- The host cycles through the course showing the exact route contestants are to take.
- Give the contestant a pedal bike and score a point each time they successfully take the correct route and maneuver. The winner will have the most points.
- Balance Game
- Give each guest a pedal bike with a basket containing a large plastic cup of water
- Set out a course along your driveway with cones
- Guests must cycle along the course and back to the start
- Measure the amount of water left in the cup. The guests with the most water in their cup wins.
- Hire a motorcycle arcade game with the full screen, realistic controls and race track set up. Let guests test themselves around the race track as part of the motorcycle party games.
- To have a competitive game you could set up Wii Mario Karts on a large screen. Guests can take their turn throughout the party and record their time on a board. At the end of the party you can give a prize to the guest with the best time.
- Decorate a motorcycle t-shirt. Provide a t-shirt and t-shirt pens and ask each guest to make their own motorcycle design. Prize for best design.
- Create your own motorcycle brand. Get everyone to create a new brand for a motorcycle including the logo and name.
- Give each team a toy motorcycle construction kit. See which team can complete the motorcycle first.
- Give everyone construction paper. Each guest is to make their own paper helmet. To win the prize they must decorate it.
- Pin the exhaust pipe on the motorcycle, first arrange a picture of a motorcycle, an exhaust and a blindfold. Spin the blindfold guests around and have them pin the exhaust pipe on the motorcycle.
- For younger ones buy motorcycle party coloring in books and set up an area for them to play.
- Treasure Hunt, first make motorcycles with construction paper (or buy toy motorcycle kits). Next cut them up into identical pieces which are hidden around the venue. Teams must find the pieces and assemble their motorcycle. First team to complete wins the prize.
- For motorcycle trivia have a contest where you show pictures of famous bike riders and famous circuits. Guests must guess who or what they are.
A simple example is hiring a motorcycle racing arcade game.
A motorcycle themed party needs great music
to make it come alive.
The graduate's favorite, bearing in mind the audience, will be fine. Think of adding in the theme tunes for Easy Rider and American Chopper. Also lots of Rock N Roll and Western music.
Graduation Motorcycle Party - Favors
Leave your guests with a great reminder of the graduation party:
- Flame Bandanna
- T-shirts with a motorcycle design and the graduate's name (or the guests name)
- Motorcycle stickers for each of the main manufacturers.
- Motorcycle water bottles.
- Helmet, bandanna, caps, sunglasses or goggles.
- Motorcycle key chains, belt buckles or belts
- Checkered flag
- Chopper blowouts
- Fun stuff like glow bracelets and glow necklaces
- Motorcycle pictures, pictures of famous racers and famous race circuits.
- Cake or chocolate treats like M&Ms.
- Tickets to a motorcycle event such as a race meeting.
- Map and compass
- Fake tattoos
- Expensive favors would be remote control motorbike toys
- Merchandise from a famous race track, championship or famous motorcycle champion.
- Books on the history of motor cycling, race tracks and championships.
- Books on the complete story of some manufacturers like Harley, Triumph or Honda
- Biography of famous motorcyclists
- Motorcycle joke books
- Motorcycle cartoons
- Motorcycle calendars
Graduation Motorcycle Party - Ideas
More graduation party ideas to make the graduation motorcycle party just brilliant:
- Make sure everyone has their photo taken, especially if you have a great motorcycle party entrance
- Video the graduation party
- Buy gifts and graduation favors from your local Harley store. They have everything from full leather jackets to sunglasses and t-shirts.
- Have a charity raffle as part of the graduation party. It would be very satisfying to raise a good amount of money for a worthy cause.
- Save money and have a joint graduation party with other graduates.
This can give excellent cost sharing, lots of people to do the work and help find items at cheaper costs.
- Save money and book party venues for the cheaper weeknights, perhaps giving more money to decorate your graduation party theme. Of course you may have a fundraising event to offset some of the costs.
- Each guest would love to have their photo taken while they are on a famous motorcycle like a classic Harley.
- Ask a local motorcycle club to all drive past the party. They may stop and talk to guests for a while.
- Allow a local motorcycle dealership to create a display.
Share Your Graduation Motorcycle Party
If you would like to share your complete graduation party with us send us your graduation party story and photos
and we will create your own party page and photo gallery hosted on our site. (Family and friends will be able to find inspiration from your graduation party and comment on your ideas.) If you share your complete motorcycle party details you will be automatically entered into our next contest. This year we are having a bumper $100 prize fund. There will be an overall winner and runners up prizes. The winner will be the best overall graduation party story and photos.
Good luck with your graduation motorcycle party. A motorcycle party is one of the better graduation party ideas.
Return from Graduation Motorcycle Party
to Graduation Party Themes
Return from Graduation Motorcycle Party
to Home Page
By Jane Andrew, Copyright © 2008 - 2016 graduation-invitations-graduation-party.com