Graduation Photo Invitations with Black/White Frames
>> Photo Graduation Invitations
>> Graduation Photo Invitations
Here is a picture of one of the graduation invitations containing a color photo but with the same photo in black and white used as the frame.
You'll also find all the instructions and equipment you need.
What you Need
- Color Photo
- black and white version of the color photo
- metal ruler
- craft knife
- cutting mat
- self-adhesive foam spacers
- sheet of acetate
I get my materials from Joann.com
How to Make
1) Use the craft knife, cutting mat and metal ruler to cut out a frame from the black and white photo.
2) Mount the black and white frame on top of the color photo with self-adhesive foam spacers. You may also cut a piece of acetate to sandwitch between them for a faux glass look.
3) Stick another piece of card onto the back of the photo graduation invitations containing all the graduation invitation details - check out invitation etiquette for your photo invites.
Sharing Your Graduation Photo Invitations
Our site is all about sharing invitations, tips and techniques (you never need to buy invitations, it’s all free!). I’d love to showcase your party invitations, tips and techniques on our site for Visitors to enjoy and get inspiration from. Simply click here and complete the simple form!
Good luck with your graduation invitations. A photo is the best way to personalise your invites.
Click here for another idea on how to create a box frame for your photo and add some sequence in the box.
Return From Graduation Photo Invitations to
By Jane Andrew, Copyright © 2008 - 2017 graduation-invitations-graduation-party.com