Home >> Free Printable Graduation Invitations
This page is full of free to print graduation invitations.
If you like any of the printable graduation invitations below then you are most welcome to use them.
These are the simplest invitations to use if you just print them off and fill
in the blanks with nice handwriting or you could always try to personalize them
further by adding the graduates name prior to printing them.
Just click here for full copy, re-size, personalize and printing instructions.
Please feel free to use any of the printable graduation invitations below.
These invitations are ready to be personalized i.e. replace the personal details on them with your own details. Below you'll find full instructions on how to do this as well as how to copy, re-size and print the invitations.
To personalize these free printable graduation invitations all you need is a photo and
Click on any of the templates below and you will be directed to a new page with a larger version of the template and full instructions on how to copy them from the website and fully personalize them with your own wording and photo.
Plus a template to completed invitation example.
Click on either of the images below to access the large template and full detailed instructions on how to personalize with your own photo and wording.
1) Right-click your mouse over the top of one of the free graduation invitation templates
that you want and select “copy”.
2) Open up a new Microsoft Word document.
3) Set the document size to whatever you want – ideally you would use A5 size but you can alter that as you wish.
4) Next right-click and select “paste” – the invitation template should then appear.
5) If you want to stretch the image over the entire space then just left-click on the image and little dots will appear around the sides. When you place your mouse over them, arrows appear. At this point, if you left-click and move your mouse then you’ll see the image moves too.
1. Copy and Paste the above invitation into your word processing tool – to do this just right-click over the image and choose “copy” and then open a new doc in your word processing tool and right-click your mouse and choose “paste”.
2. Now, create a text box that completely covers all the wording you want to replace. NB. If you need to use precision when placing your text box then press CTRL & the Up and Down keys.
3. Enter your own customized wording in the text box.
4. Please note - you can type the names of those you are inviting on each invite and print them separately (or even do a mail merge if your a computer whiz) but if you choose to hand write those you are inviting on your invitations.
How to Print your Invite
Assuming you have followed the steps above to copy and paste the document into your word processing tool, next:
1. Set the printer to the desired paper size.
2. Adjust the margins to zero.
3. Adjust the image to cover the full size of the paper. Do this by clicking on the image and dragging one of the corner arrows.
4. To ensure everything looks just right go to File, Print Preview.
5. Print a "cut to size" test sheet to be certain that the font, font size and placement of your message will be as you desire. Make any necessary adjustments, then print your invitations.
Tip - Mark an X on one side of the test sheet prior to printing. This will help you determine which way up to place the invitation in the printer.
Some tips to help you complete the invitations in style:
I hope you have found the printable graduation invitation you need.